Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY: Top five authors I want to read more from

(Top Five Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey. Find out more at the Goodreads group!)

This topic last came up back in August, but luckily there are SO MANY authors that I want to read more from that I found it easy to choose another five.

5) Lily Paradis
Image result for lily paradis author
I absolutely loved 'Volition' by Lily Paradis, but a lot of people accused her of having ripped off another author. She hasn't released anything since, and I miss her: come back, Lily!

4) Cat Clarke
Image result for cat clarke
I've read most of Cat Clarke's novels, but that doesn't stop me wanting more. She's a brilliant writer, and I've cried while reading all of the books of hers that I've read so far (which is the main reason I haven't read everything she's released!).

3) Holly Bourne
Image result for holly bourne
It's my own fault that I haven't read more of Holly's novels: she has published six novels so far, and I've only read one of them (despite the fact that I own the other five!). This is something I really need to work on, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her writing in the future.

2) Katherine Webber
Image result for katherine webber
Katherine's debut novel, 'Wing Jones', is a treat. I read it in one sitting, and I've been unable to stop thinking about Wing since. I don't just want more from Katherine, I NEED it. 

1) Sara Barnard
Image result for sara barnard
I've read an adored both of Sara's novels so far, and I just can't wait for her to release her third book. I love her writing style, but it makes it impossible to savour the novels: I've sped through both of them, and I'm already planning on rereading them. 

I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! What authors do you want to read more from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment