Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY: Top five fictional items I'd give as presents

(Top Five Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey. Find out more at the Goodreads group!)

This has been one of the hardest lists I've ever had to create. I have such a terrible memory when it comes to fictional items, so I've been wracking my brain for weeks trying to prepare this topic.
I've finally managed to think of some items though, so sit back and discover what fictional presents I'd like to give to my closest friends!

5) Lightsabers for Tom, Jenny and Dennis
Image result for lightsabers
Despite never seeing any of the Star Wars films, I seem to have acquired lots of friends who are FREAKING OBSESSED. Dennis has seen Rogue One more than three times already, Tom's bought himself a genuine Stormtrooper suit and Jenny has already had a personal lightsaber built for her, so I can't think of better presents to get them than real lightsabers with the phwooshy lights and the buzzing sound effects.

4) Owlbear for Heather
Image result for owlbear
In our Dungeons and Dragons game, Heather has a little totem that turns into an Owlbear and he is FEARSOME. He ripped the head off of a dragon with his bare, uh, paws! Or should that be his bear paws...
Either way, if I could get her that little totem, I would. Death and destruction to all! 

3) Harry's Invisibility Cloak for Lexi
Image result for invisibility cloak
Lexi is obsessed with Harry Potter, covered in tattoos showing her love for the series. I couldn't get her a better present than the one that Harry receives during his first Christmas at Hogwarts: the Invisibility Cloak. 

2) Amplifiers from Leigh Bardugo's Grisha trilogy for Lauren
Image result for grisha amplifier
My best friend makes awesome jewellery, so if I could give her the material to make amplifiers she'd be able to make the most beautiful creations in the world. 

1) Pokeballs
Image result for pokeball
I wouldn't get one specific person a Pokeball - I'd get enough balls for everyone! 

I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday, and that you have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you all so much for staying with me over the last year! 
Which fictional items do you wish you could buy for your friends and family?

No comments:

Post a Comment