Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

FRIDAY PLAYLIST: Halloween edition

Happy Halloween everyone! This is my Christmas. This is my day. I love Halloween more than I think I love anything in the world. So what better way to celebrate than with ten top-notch spooky songs?!

10) 'It's Almost Halloween' by Panic! At The Disco
I'm still not quite sure what is happening in this video. It's definitely scary though!

9) 'Forever Halloween' by The Maine
Who wouldn't want it to be Halloween forever?!

8) 'Time Warp'
It's just a jump to the left, AND THEN A STEP TO THE RI-I-I-I-I-IGHT!

7) 'Spooky Scary Skeletons'
Lauren, are you happy now?! 

6) 'We're Going To Hell... So Bring The Sunblock' by The Blackout
The reanimated dead are always scary, but they're also good to have a Halloween boogie with.

5) 'I Put A Spell On You'
I still need to watch 'Hocus Pocus'.

4) 'Twisted Nerve' by Bernard Herrmann
Come on, this song is one of the creepiest things to feature in American Horror Story, and they've included a lot of freaky stuff.

3) 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson
The video to this song still gives me the heebiejeebies. 

2) 'Monster Mash'
Cheesy as heck, but I love it. 

1) 'This Is Halloween' by Panic! At The Disco
I mean, I could have chosen the original version, but I thought it would be appropriate to start and end the playlist with the same band. 

Happy Halloween everyone - have a great night of spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment